Friday, February 27, 2009

New Graphics

I'd be a pretty crappy Presidential candidate if I didn't listen to what the people want. Not that you have to give them what they want. You just have to listen and pretend to care and pretend to agree. Which is precisely why I am a really crappy candidate.

But my ways may be changing. That's right, I decided to sell out. Just a little bit. People love the "Still Fisting the American Dream" phrase and graphic. They want more. And I've come up with more.

Check out the new round feature version. I'm thinking of offering these printed on panties. Imagine going to a strip club and the dancer shaking her rump in your face as you stare at these graphics. Or would it be better on the front crotch with my blog address across the rear?

I'm listening (for a change).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work