Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sneaky Like a FOX

Is FOX News hiding pictures of John McCain in their bumper? That is pretty darn sneaky. I just hide pictures of breasts and vaginas. By hide I mean stash, or harbor. By pictures I mean images and video. And I keep them on my computer and bookshelves, not in news bumpers. I wouldn't want to look at them in a news bumper. Why ruin perfectly good content by inserting it into a pile of shit? So FOX can keep McCain in their bumpers for all I care. I already associate a pile of shit with a dung heap.

4 comments:

List with Laszlo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
List with Laszlo said...

If this is true it's very dangerous and could possibly lead to Senator McCain getting killed.

Each year millions of movie goers are subject to quick images of popcorn being flashed on the screen which makes them suddenly get up and eat popcorn.

It's possible that this could make millions of people want to canabalize McCain! He may make a public appearance and suddenly thousands of brainwashed people attack him and begin tearing him to pieces and eating his flesh.

Bad idea! Unless this is a Democratic conspiracy designed to eliminate the competion.

Andrew said...

Yawn.

More likely, it's a standard bumper that is set up to be used for as many seconds as it's needed.

If you watch that station for a while, I'll bet you'd see an instance of the bumper running longer, and showing a montage of news images.

Also, it ain't Fox News -- it's a local affiliate. They don't exactly function on mind control rays emanating from Rupert Murdoch.

Unknown said...

I would guess it was snuck in there by some bored effects guy at the station. I used to hide stuff in my design work all the time. Throwing subliminal satanic symbols into government documents made the work nearly tolerable.