Monday, August 27, 2007

Presidential Position Statement

Any and all laws preventing people from raising goats within city limits must be abolished. The laws are clearly the inside workings of the powerful lawn mower lobby and the Christian Coalition. As Americans it is our right to tend our property however we see fit. If that includes letting goats graze in the front yard, so be it. But even more frightening is how the Christian Coalition managed to pass ordinances in metropolitan centers all the way down to small villages that prohibit the raising of goats, a known symbol of the Dark Lord, while they continue to put nativity scenes in their yards each year. For longer and longer periods of time, I might add. Who are the truly evil ones?

Bring back the urban goat! And let immigrants from Australia, New Zealand, Scotland, and Iowa have their sheep.

Free Range Urban Goats for Victory!

...and Vote Jake!

3 comments:

List with Laszlo said...

I support the urban goat. This last week I spent 3 hours on a day off mowing my lawn, weed whacking and even using a machette in some tough spots. Time that could have have been spent summoning dark forces was wasted on yard work! Hail Satan, long live the goat. More goats, less mowers.

Anonymous said...

How about lawn cocks? I am all for the goat but I want some cocks in my yard as well. I think cock taste better than goat anyway. They fit in my deep fat fryer better as well. Course I will want some hens as well so the cock population does not dwindle.

Unknown said...

If you want to keep that patch of grass in front of the shoe box row house down with a yak it's fine by me. I merely chose the goat as an illustrative animal since it is known for eating weeds and having direct ethereal communicative abilities with the Prince of Darkness. I'm not sure who cocks or yaks talk to.