Friday, August 31, 2012

I Will Throw My Vote Away!

Here is why I pledge to 'throw my vote away' and vote Jake.

I am not one of those people who claims that there is no difference between the two parties. Major differences exist. I do not wish to see Romney in the White House. He and Ryan are at best habitual liars.

I believe that the President of the United States is a representative of the nation.

Obama 'ended' the war in Iraq like promised. He also escalated the war in Afghanistan like he promised. If I murdered 10 people instead of 20 I would still be a murderer. As long as American troops under his command are killing civilians* I can not vote for Obama as my representative. Romney would probably get us engaged elsewhere with an even higher death count. That does not sway me towards accepting a man who supports a war that I do not.

There are other reasons, but that one alone is enough for me. I will not volunteer to be represented by such a man.

Will you support someone who doesn't represent you?

* Which they are. Some might be 'collateral damage' but others are documented as unwarranted massacres.

No comments: