Monday, May 03, 2010

It's Okay to Flip-Flop

Sometimes people need an example to fully understand the possible ramifications of certain actions.
BBC News - California's Schwarzenegger turns against oil drilling

California's Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has withdrawn his support for a plan to expand oil exploration off the state's coast.

He said the spill in the Gulf of Mexico had changed his mind about the safety of oil platforms in the Pacific Ocean.
Way to go, Arnie. You saw what can happen and changed your opinion. Good for you.

3 comments:

rbbergstrom said...

Yo, bitch! Last time I corrected your spelling mistakes all polite and quiet-like, you told me I had to get in your face next time. So here I am. Pretty sure there's two P's in FliP-Flop, and since this is the internet, I've somehow taken a personal affront at your mistaken spelling. You've injured me, you bastard! Learn to spell or go back to your own country!

Umm... nevermind.

Try as I might, I'm just not any good at being mean. I blame Minnesota.

Unknown said...

Thanks. Nice try. Keep working on it.

Unknown said...

Just can't pass up the 'offshore drilling', can you?