Sunday, March 09, 2008

Confidence!

Are you the kind of guy who loves big? Big trucks, big dogs, big motorcycles, and big beer? Then this is not the gun for you.
Introducing the world's smallest gun
Officially the world's smallest working revolver, the gun is being marketed as a collector's item and measures just 2.16 inches long (5.5cm). It can fire real 4.53 bullets up to a range of 367ft (112m).
This is a handgun for a man of confidence. Carrying something like this says to the world, "I am so confident in my masculinity that I only carry a gun as a matter of Second Amendment right instead of for any real purpose." That is a bold statement.

I'm more of a sword person myself, but I can understand the attitude. I usually only carry a knife. I have a tiny pocket knife that I used to wear as an earring. The blade isn't even a half inch long.

While my coworkers often purchase large tools or multi-piece tool sets, I am known for my collection of small tools. I have the smallest adjustable wrench any of them has ever seen. My set of micro wrenches have often been called 'cute'. Even my ball-peen hammer is less than half the size of other people's.

I don't need to compensate. Which is yet another reason to Vote Jake! Look at how the little man from a big state constantly feels the need to prove his masculinity to the world. I am large and confident. That is something that can benefit the entire country.

No comments: