Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Still Think it was Funny

Today I had thoughts out loud that maybe shouldn't have been out loud thoughts for one reason or another.
  • Which is more morally depraved, fucking a dead person or fucking a goat? Of course fucking a dead goat would be worse than either of them. Although it does do away with the consent issue, so maybe it's actually not as bad as the other two.
  • 'Honey? Can I get a new crack pipe? Its for the baby.'
  • Yeah, I've had my hand up a cow's ass. But pulling week old afterbirth out of a cow's cunt is far worse.
  • But have you ever found pictures of your friends online and said, 'I didn't no she swung that way,'?
  • So the dog would wake up from the anesthetic, see his own testicles sitting in front of him, and eat them.
  • A little more voltage and it should fry the shit out of them. That would take care of the problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your "outloud" thoughts made me laugh out loud. Especially the one with the dog eating his own testicles.